Chinese New Year 2023

Assalamualaikum, ni hao everyone 🥰

First time CNY, be like...

I'm so thankful to having this at my workplace. Since I had graduated long year ago on 2014, there is should I say it's my first time raya feel 😁 






Also, I should be say again this my third workplaces plus the rest is part time business only and some kind of volunteering job. 

Yes, I'm not too much experiences cause I studied in Marketing, but if you can see, marketing scope outside is huge and very challenging. 

So, I don't have any comments to answering your question when you ask me. That's why, I jump into different course which it's not related on my skill. But, it's okay. I try to learn. Aigoo, I'm fast learner and multitasker la 😃

That's why, I have practice everyday on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, doing live, create content to fulfil what I'm done before. Marketing is fun when you have ideas and the way of you act to people see you. 

Yes, I sell idea and I had done my certificate as international writer from United Kingdom. Even, sometime my English not so good, but keep practice. Furthermore,  this fourth year I join World Hijab Day campaign. So, do follow me on Instagram for detail ➡️ Chinta Nisa






Here are simple tip, if you are really work because to achieve your target, what do you want such as buy new car, house, have financial stability, then just do. Don't look for other, but achieve what you want to get 💪💪💪🔥

Those who want to gain extra income and still don't know how to start, this is for you ⬇️⬇️⬇️

( https://t.me/bicarahatina )

I'm not rich, but Alhamdulilah until now I'm done achieve my new car from my own saving.

Next step, waiting my prince charming come. He is from another nation and my imagination. Hmm, maybe 😅 

Pray good always okay 🙏🙏🙏


Have a nice day. Enjoy watching. Like and Subscribe for more upcoming stories okay 

Xin Nian Kuai Le 🎉🐰




Xie xie, 

Nisa Ahmad ❤️

Comments

Top posts